Hello, and welcome to the Rebooted Gamers forums! To post and see private forums please register; if you are here to put in an application you have to register also. Thank You, and God Bless!

-RG Administration

I forgot my password

April 2014
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Want a Wii U Deluxe for $200?
Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:35 pm by Jayccarl01

» Nintendo eShop pre-paid cards 20% at Best Buy again
Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:45 pm by Jayccarl01

» Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate announced for Japan this year, other territories in 2015
Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 pm by Jayccarl01

» New blog posted!
Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 pm by Jedisobe

» Happy New Years!!
Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 am by Jayccarl01

» Free 2-day Shipping on Amazon For You Students!
Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:04 am by Jedisobe

» Merry Christmas
Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:37 am by Jayccarl01

» It's the first National StreetPass Weekend!
Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:05 pm by Jayccarl01

» Amazon.com World Domination - Amazon Drones
Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 pm by Jayccarl01

Similar topics

Minecraft Pro

:: Games :: Reviews :: Apps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minecraft Pro

Post  162ndMarines on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 am

Minecraft Pro 9.0

Overview

PriceApp TypeRatingPlatform
$0.99Reference9.0iPod Touch 4G

Description

Minecraft Pro is made by Imba Entertainment and it is basically the Minecraft wiki page information put into an app with even more features. The app features categories like, "Blueprints" for building large or complicated structures that are commonly known, such as the combat arena from the Dragon Ball Z series. It also has a category for world seeds, special challenges you can do such as the currently famous "Skyblock" challenge. Of course it has an "Archives" category which contains all the information from previous updates which are all the crafting recipes, all the tutorials, multiple guides, stories written by players, and a section for add ons like mods and texture packs. The app also has a read me if you're having any problems. You can search for specific information if you'd rather not sift through all the information laid out neatly in front of you. There are links to the official sites for Minecraft, like the Wiki page, the official forums, and the Minecraft website itself, as well as a list of various Minecraft forums and communites like Reddit and Minecraft Workbench, along with links to two different websites to download skins from.

I love this app for quick access to Minecraft information of any kind at any time. The only reason I give this app an 9.0 right now, is because the developers are usually late to the game on updating the app to the latest version. They recently posted in the app description that now that there's a code freeze on Minecraft, they will be updating as soon as possible to the latest information. I'm expecting an update on everything in the game so far after 1.9 comes out. If they stay true to this, I would give this a 10.0. There are really no other problems I have with it. It's all the Minecraft information you could ever need, plus some extra, very helpful information. I recommend this to anyone who plays Minecraft, so check it out today in the app store!

Updates (11/06/11)
This app was recently updated to allow the screen to turn sideways if you turn your device sideways, and it also has the latest content for the latest version of Minecraft out, as well as extra things added to existing categories. If you're curious about what it has to offer, its still just $0.99 in the app store.

Screenshots

Note: This image is from an older version.

Last edited by 162ndMarines on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

162ndMarines
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft Pro

Post  Jedisobe on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 am

This app is pretty cool. It's kind of annoying to look up anything you don't know about Minecraft online. It's very nice to have a pocket addition of all the Minecraft knowledge!

Head Website Designer and Manager

Jedisobe
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.youtube.com/user/siroldnight

Back to top Go down

Re: Minecraft Pro

Post  162ndMarines on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:30 am

This app was recently updated. I'm mentioning the updated features under "Updates" in the original review and adding the date I posted the updates.

162ndMarines
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top