Hello, and welcome to the Rebooted Gamers forums! To post and see private forums please register; if you are here to put in an application you have to register also. Thank You, and God Bless!

-RG Administration

I forgot my password

July 2014
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Get Free Runescape Membership | Earn Membership Quickly!
Yesterday at 10:00 pm by Jedisobe

» LoL - League of Legends
Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 pm by TrippedWires

» Mario Kart 8 Videos (by me!)
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:30 pm by Jayccarl01

» E3 2014 Nintendo Conference discussion
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 am by Jayccarl01

» E3 2014 Nintendo: Did the Digital Event Work?
Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 am by Jayccarl01

» E3 2014 Microsoft Conference discussion
Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 am by Jayccarl01

» E3 2014 Sony Conference
Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 am by Jayccarl01

» The Best Far Cry 3 Maps | Top 10 on Playstation 3
Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 pm by Jedisobe

» How to get free NX Cash | For Nexon Games
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:11 am by Jedisobe

SCP Containment Breach- Free to Play

::  :: 

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCP Containment Breach- Free to Play

Post  162ndMarines on Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 pm

I stumbled upon this survival horror game the other day and watched a bit of gameplay and read a bit about it on the wiki page for the game. Its in alpha stages right now, so its not going to look like Skyrim or Crysis 2, but it looks good for a survival horror game. As of now, there is no ending, you just keep surviving in an ever changing environment. Here's the link to the wiki page, and you can search Youtube for some gameplay.

http://scpcontainmentbreach.wikia.com/wiki/SCP:_Containment_Breach_Wiki

162ndMarines
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: SCP Containment Breach- Free to Play

Post  SaintLuther on Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Uhh... actually I'd say the graphics are ALMOST equivalent to half-life 1... silent

SaintLuther
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  162ndMarines on Tue May 15, 2012 10:46 am

SaintLuther wrote:Uhh... actually I'd say the graphics are ALMOST equivalent to half-life 1... silent

Haha, I warned you. Honestly though, the graphics aren't "Bad" when it comes to the environment. As for the SCP's you encounter, they're on the same level as the NPC's you see in Half Life 1.

The game is basically made after the stories from the SCP Foundation. If you read more about the SCP Foundation (not the game), you'll understand what's happening in the game. Basically, the SCP Foundation is a made up, top secret group that finds and handles things that aren't supposed to be in society. They call these things, SCP's. An example would be SCP-052, which is a time traveling train. Of course it isn't real, but the SCP Foundation made it up and a story to go with it in the form of a report to make it seem more real just for a good read. They made this game to let you play through one of the SCP facilities and experience some of the SCP's they've thought of so far. There are around a thousand of them I think, any only a handful are in the game right now. You can think of the SCP Foundation as the X-Files (For those of you old enough to remember that show), only beefed up.

If you want to read more about the different SCP's, which are all made up for the sake of a good read of course, you can check them out at this website: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series

162ndMarines
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedisobe on Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 am

Let's try it out someday. We can make a video or something.

Head Website Designer and Manager

Jedisobe
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.youtube.com/user/siroldnight

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintLuther on Tue May 15, 2012 8:27 pm

162ndMarines wrote:
SaintLuther wrote:Uhh... actually I'd say the graphics are ALMOST equivalent to half-life 1... silent

Haha, I warned you. Honestly though, the graphics aren't "Bad" when it comes to the environment. As for the SCP's you encounter, they're on the same level as the NPC's you see in Half Life 1.

The game is basically made after the stories from the SCP Foundation. If you read more about the SCP Foundation (not the game), you'll understand what's happening in the game. Basically, the SCP Foundation is a made up, top secret group that finds and handles things that aren't supposed to be in society. They call these things, SCP's. An example would be SCP-052, which is a time traveling train. Of course it isn't real, but the SCP Foundation made it up and a story to go with it in the form of a report to make it seem more real just for a good read. They made this game to let you play through one of the SCP facilities and experience some of the SCP's they've thought of so far. There are around a thousand of them I think, any only a handful are in the game right now. You can think of the SCP Foundation as the X-Files (For those of you old enough to remember that show), only beefed up.

If you want to read more about the different SCP's, which are all made up for the sake of a good read of course, you can check them out at this website: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series

Cool, that makes me appreciate the game more. I think I'll try it now

Jedisobe wrote:Let's try it out someday. We can make a video or something.

Sounds fun, I'm in if you guys really do.

SaintLuther
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

omg so scary

Post  jwelsh on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Arrow Twisted Evil Sad Sad Shocked Shocked What a Face affraid affraid affraid

jwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedisobe on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 pm

I've forgotten about this. Anyone up for trying it sometime?

Head Website Designer and Manager

Jedisobe
Super Poster
Super Poster

http://www.youtube.com/user/siroldnight

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top